The Browns Restaurant Guest Satisfaction Survey aims to gauge diner sentiment after their visits. The management is serious about providing the best possible service to their customers but they need the help of their patrons in order to do so.
Please go to www.browns-survey.com if you are interested in sharing your thoughts. It is a simple questionnaire that you should be able to finish within minutes. You will even get a chance to win a prize for your efforts.
About Browns Restaurants
This British chain of restaurants is popular around southern England. It began in the early 1970s when the first location was opened in Brighton. Others soon followed in the nearby university towns of Oxford, Cambridge and Bristol. By 1996, the founder sold the business to Bass Brewery which continues to manage it today.
There are currently 20 locations all around the region. They offer brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and sumptuous dinners. This brasserie and bar is perfect for special occasions. Treat your loved ones to its delicious food and drinks for a memorable dining experience.
How to Participate in the Browns Restaurant Guest Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey at www.browns-survey.com.
- The welcome page will remind you of the survey’s rationale and talk a bit about the prize draw. If you are interested in this, click on the link for the terms and conditions. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Choose the Browns location that you recently visited. Just type the city and options should appear. Note the percentage of completion on the top of the page.
- Indicate the time and date of the visit.
- Indicate the type of meal you had (drinks, brunch, lunch or other).
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the likelihood that you will recommend the restaurant to a friend.
- You will be confronted with multiple statements regarding your dining experience. Express your level of agreement with each one.
- There will be two text boxes. In the first, tell them about the specific things you liked about the place. In the second, tell them about the things that could be improved.
- You will be confronted with multiple statements regarding the crew’s service, the food served, and the drinks provided. Express your level of agreement with each one. Indicate the menu items that were unavailable.
- Recognize a member of the staff that went above and beyond to make your visit special.
- Talk about your frequency of visit to the restaurant.
- Tick the box to be entered in the prize draw and share your email or SMS to receive more information.
- Browns Restaurant Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://edrcdn.com/fs/fs/FSM-vn23-207645936/f/FSF-vn23-747086940/html/browns_conditions.html
- Browns Restaurant Official Site: http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/