The main reasons for evaluating customer satisfaction are to gain customers’ perceptions, build customer loyalty, and to maximize customer retention. It is important for businesses to conduct customer satisfaction surveys proactively, and not merely in response to an issue. The Boston Pizza Customer Satisfaction survey is designed to give insight into what is making customers happy and what is hurting the bottom line. The survey also shows customers that the company values their opinions and wants to do everything to make their experiences more satisfying and enjoyable.
In that sense, the survey is meant to boost customer satisfaction, since everyone appreciates being listened to. Once you complete the survey, Boston Pizza will act on your feedback by implementing changes as quickly as possible. The company knows that customers are much more likely to stay loyal and happy if they see that the company is taking their input to heart and doing everything possible to enhance their experience.
About Boston Pizza
Boston Pizza, founded in 1964, is a Canadian–based pizza chain that franchises and owns locations in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. Gus Agioritis, a Greek immigrant, opened the first restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta. Today, with more than 365 restaurants, it is Canada’s leading casual dining brand serving more than 100 delicious and unique menu items such as pastas and gourmet pizzas, the famous BP wings, as well as juicy burgers.
Each year, the restaurant chain welcomes more than 40 million guests, with the 2014 sales surpassing the $1 billion mark. For the past 21 years, Boston Pizza has been a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
How to Enter the Boston Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent and valid Boston Pizza receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.bostonsfeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 4-digit number on your survey invitation.
- Enter the 4-digit check number located on the top left corner of your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit, time of day you visited, and where you dined.
- Think about your visit to the Boston Pizza restaurant where you received your survey invitation and answer some questions based on your experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Write the redemption code you get on your receipt to redeem your offer.
- Boston Pizza Website: http://www.bostons.com/
Ready to do the Boston Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.