Guest satisfaction surveys have long been viewed as a perk or a luxury available only to the largest businesses with deep pockets. However, the past few decades have shown that understanding one’s target market can make or break a business. In order to survive and thrive in the current marketplace, businesses must understand and accurately target their customers. Market research comes in various forms, and some forms have higher price tags attached than others. Not all businesses have thousands of pounds at their disposal to dish out services and analyst reports from large market research firms. Fortunately, there is an easy, affordable and effective option available to businesses of all sizes.
A guest satisfaction survey is a form of market research that can help businesses understand the industry in which they operate, their competition, and their customers. The Burger King UK Guest Satisfaction Survey is an ongoing process that involves using customer feedback to drive decisions related to the running of the business.
The survey involves collecting feedback to be analyzed. Businesses may conduct guest satisfaction surveys through various ways, but the method chosen depends on what they are hoping to understand or discover. The Burger King UK Guest Satisfaction Survey, however, is a simple online questionnaire that takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
About Burger King UK
Founded in 1954, Burger King is a popular fast feed chain that specializes in serving hamburgers. Each day, more than 11 million guests visit the company’s restaurants around the world. People love Burger King because they are famous for serving great tasting, high quality and affordable meals. It is the world’s second largest fast food burger chain. The chain’s commitment to excellent dining experiences, signature recipes, and the best ingredients is what has defined its brand for more than 60 successful years.
How to Take the Burger King UK Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A Burger King restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.bk-feedback-uk.com.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to begin.
- Enter the restaurant number, date and time of visit located on your survey invitation.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Submit the survey.
- Burger King UK Guest Website: http://www.burgerking.co.uk/
- Burger King US Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Burger King Netherlands Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Japan Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Ireland Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Philippines Customer Experience Survey