No one would question the significance of keeping guests happy and satisfied. Business owners and managers should know whether their guests are satisfied or not. In a small business, guests can complain or communicate directly with the proprietor. However, the situation is different in a large business. In large companies, guests are dealt with by any different individuals. There are many touch points for any single guest which could lead to dissatisfaction. The customer service team, the sales representation, the finance department, and so on. Large businesses undoubtedly have numerous customers, possible scattered around the country, and the only way they can ensure that customers are happy is by carrying out a customer experience survey. The Arby’s Guest Experience Survey is designed to collect candid feedback from guests about their dining experience at one of the company’s restaurants.
Measuring guest satisfaction is the easy compared to implementing changes/improvements. This is why the company is asking its guests to share their experiences. The starting point of any improvement strategy is to understand the current level of guest satisfaction and what is driving it. A constant improvement in guest experience should be in the forefront of virtually every business.
The advantages are abundant. There will be increased guest loyalty. There will be reduced customer churn. And, most importantly, there will be increased profitability. Arby’s knows that improving guest satisfaction is not complicated; however, it is hard work. But the effort is worth it.
Arby’s is a large quick service restaurant chain with more than 3,300 restaurants. In addition to its Beef and Cheddar and Roast Beef sandwiches, the restaurant chain also serves a deli style line of sandwiches, Jamocha shakes and curly fries. Founded in 1964, the company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
How to Complete the Arby’s Guest Experience Survey
You will need:
- A valid Arby’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access
- Visit www.arbys.com/survey.
- Enter the restaurant number, date of service, time of visit, amount spent, and the type of visit.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Fill out your contact details to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Arby’s Guest Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: Click here
- Arby’s Website: http://arbys.com/
- Arby’s Deals: http://arbys.com/get-deals