Due to increased competition in the modern marketplace, companies need honest feedback from their customers to stay competitive. Surveys are a great way for both the customer and the company to benefit. Customers feel valued knowing they were able to express their views and share their experiences, while the company gains a better understanding of what customers want and need.
If you love shopping at Albertsons supermarkets, you have the opportunity to share your feedback about your shopping experience at their store. Visit www.albertsonssurvey.com and take the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey, which is designed to assess customer satisfaction in regards to services and products offered by the company. Albertsons will use the information you provide to improve certain products, their services, and specific departments in the supermarket. Since this is an online survey, you can complete it within ten minutes from the comfort of your home.
Albertsons operates supermarkets, warehouse stores, and combination food-drug stores. It is one of the largest drug and grocery retailers in the U.S., with both a national scale and local presence. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 33 states and the District of Columbia.
It operates under 18 banners including Albertsons, Carrs, Pavilions and Star Market, United Supermarkets, Randalls, Tom Thumb, ACME Markets, Shaw’s, Jewel-Osco, Vons, and Safeway. In addition, Albertsons, founded in 1939 by Joe Albertson, employs more than 250,000 employees.
How to Complete the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey
You need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- An Albertsons receipt with a survey invitation
- Visit the customer survey site at www.albertsonssurvey.com.
- Indicate the location you visited by entering the state and store number. When you enter the state, all stores in that state will automatically populate. Ensure the store number you choose is the same one printed on your receipt.
- Enter your email address and click next.
- Enter the date of your store visit.
- Choose whether to receive deals, coupons and updates.
- Enter the time of day you visited the store.
- Enter the cashier/operator number from your receipt.
- Answer a series of questions about your visit to an Albertsons store.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Upon completion, you will need to indicate whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. If you do, follow instructions and enter the appropriate information.
- There is a link for the sweepstakes rules at the bottom of the page.
- Albertsons Website: http://www.albertsons.com/
- Albertsons Weekly Ad: http://www.albertsons.com/weekly-ad/