Dunkin’ Donuts is an American all-day coffee and baked goods chain offering the most popular donuts in America. As a market leader in donut sales and coffee sales, Dunkin’ Donuts has become a huge competitor in the sector and still remains very popular even with new competition entering the sector. Founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg, the company has expanded from one location to more than 10,000 locations in more than 32 countries. If you are looking for tasty pastries and quality coffee, Dunkin’ Donuts has something to offer you.
Why to Participate in the Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
When you visit a coffee and donut shop, you expect to get good service and good food. This is why Dunkin’ Donuts now offers the guest satisfaction survey. The Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey was created by the company so they could ask customers about their recent experience at a store location. You should log in to the online survey and fill out the form if you want your voice to be heard. Expressing your opinion has never been easier or more convenient.
How Will You Be Rewarded?
Some people want more than just the satisfaction of knowing their voice will be heard when they take the time to participate in any type of survey. If your voice being heard is not a big enough incentive, you will receive a special offer that is printed on your receipt. Get a free donut next time you stop by your local store and be eligible for this prize.
How to Complete the Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
Now that you understand why the company offers the survey and how you will be rewarded, it is time to learn how to complete your survey.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- You must have a computer with an Internet connection.
- You must have a recent receipt with the Store number.
- Log on to www.TellDunkin.com from your computer.
- Select your language.
- Enter the 6-digit store number that is at the top of the receipt. Press “Start”.
- Select the date of your visit and the hour.
- Answer all of the questions honestly.
- Enter your email for your offer.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Website: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/