Pizza Hut is a worldwide brand that has always been interested in what its patrons have to say. Even before the boom of the internet, Pizza Hut was dedicated to providing its customers with opportunities to write out, in pen and paper, what they loved or didn’t love about their Pizza Hut meal or experience. Today, you can connect with this famous food chain by taking the Pizza Hut New Zealand guest experience survey online at talktopizzahut.co.nz.
Whether you have praise to offer up for a pizza you loved or want to sound off about an experience you didn’t enjoy, Pizza Hut wants to hear about it and they will do everything they can to ensure that your future experiences are nothing short of stellar. Positive or negative, Pizza Hut will reward your time with a free offer at the end of your survey.
About Pizza Hut New Zealand
Pizza Hut is an Italian American food chain with over 15,000 locations all around the world. Pizza Hut is a subsidiary company of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the leading restaurant companies today. Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney, two brothers who loved pizza. At the time, both brothers were students at the Wichita State University.
Since Pizza Hut opened its doors, it has become a pop culture icon that has crossed over from beloved restaurant to living legend. In 1989, it was the official sponsor of Back to the Future Part II, offering “solar shades” with every pizza purchase. Pizza Hut is also one of the few restaurants who support the cause of literacy through its charity associations and its Book It program which provides children with free personal pizzas when they complete reading challenges.
How to Complete the Pizza Hut New Zealand Guest Experience Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Pizza Hut receipt and the survey code located at the bottom.
- Internet access.
- 5 to 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Get your receipt out and keep it next to you.
- Go to talktopizzahut.co.nz.
- Ensure that your computer or device is set to accept cookies. You can find this information in your device settings. You will need to enable cookies to complete the survey.
- Enter your receipt’s survey code located at the bottom of your Pizza Hut receipt.
- Select the manner in which you received your order – delivery, carry out or dine in.
- The next four pages will ask you to rate your satisfaction with every aspect of your Pizza Hut experience.
- Choose the item that had the most impact on your “food taste” satisfaction rating.
- Select an option for whether or not you experienced a problem with your order or visit.
- Tell Pizza Hut whether or not you were informed about the survey.
- Select your reason for visiting Pizza Hut.
- Choose whether or not you want to sign up for offers.
- Write the validation code down. You can use it on your survey invitation to receive a free offer.
- Pizza Hut New Zealand Official Site: https://www.pizzahut.co.nz/