The Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey is designed to learn about the customer’s attitudes about their shopping experience. The company is all too aware that this complex business requires attention to detail. They want to know if they are neglecting anything by listening to the voice of the consumers.
Go ahead and tell them how you really feel about their stores. Rate various aspects of the retailer so that they’ll know what to change and what to keep. Your response will be instrumental in the improvement of services in the near future. You can find a link to the survey below.
This American corporation has the distinction of being the world’s largest company in terms of revenue. Wal-Mart is the global leader in retail with groceries, hypermarkets, and department stores in various countries including Canada, Mexico, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, and many more, sometimes under a different name.
The company employs an astounding 2.3 million workers worldwide and earns nearly half a trillion dollars a year. It is predominantly owned and controlled by the Walton family. Sam Walton, a former JCPenney employee, started the business in 1962 at Arkansas. Despite early setbacks, he was able to guide the company towards gradual growth until it became a regional power.
How to Enter in Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Around 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Familiarity with the English or Spanish language.
- Go to the survey site at survey.walmart.com.
- The welcome page will ask you to select a language from a set of options including English and Spanish for US-based customers. There will also be links for the Canadian survey pages. Click “Continue”.
- Enter your zip code.
- Tell them whether you or anyone in your family is an employee.
- Type your year of birth.
- Get your latest receipt and get the store number and ID number from it. Enter these on the spaces provided to begin the survey. An image will illustrate where you can find them.
- Rate your experience with various aspects of the store.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations.
- Enter your email and other personal contact details for future notifications.
- Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/StoreTrak/rules_new_en.htm?date=05/18/2017
- Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/StoreTrak/Winners.htm
- Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Frequently asked questions: https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/WMExp/FAQ_en.htm
- Wal-Mart Store Website: https://www.walmart.com/