Gap Outlet is one of the most popular off-retail stores in the world and one of the most easily recognizable brands to ever grace a strip mall. The company’s commercials and ad campaigns have become synonymous with pop culture.
This iconic brand is not only notorious for its popular styles, charitable work and celebrity endorsements, but also because it has placed such a huge importance on customer satisfaction. This is why the brand created the Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey to help their consumers voice their opinion, creating a better, bigger and bolder Gap experience in the process. The survey can be found at outlet-feedback.gap.com.
About Gap Outlet / Gap Factory
Gap was founded in 1969 and got its roots early in creating Americana fashion styles that were both high quality and affordable for consumers. Though Gap has traditional stores, both brick and mortar locations and its online store, the company also boasts of Gap Outlet and Gap Factory which offer items at a discounted price.
As of 2016, the brand boasted of close to 4,000 stores around the world. Over the years, Gap has also been a large contributor to amazing causes across the globe. In 2006, the brand crafted its own Product Red whose item profits went 50 to 100 percent to support the Global Fund.
How to Complete the Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A few minutes time.
- A working internet connection.
- Your Gap Outlet or Gap Factory receipt.
- Visit outlet-feedback.gap.com.
- Get your receipt ready and make sure you have enough time to complete the survey.
- Select the country you are residing in as well as the language that you wish to take the survey in.
- Enter the date that you made your purchase at the Gap Outlet. Use this format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Enter the time of your purchase located on your receipt. You will enter not only hours but also minutes and seconds.
- Enter the 5-digit store number found on your Gap Outlet receipt.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number located on your register receipt.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you are over the age of 18.
- Select the “I am not a robot” button. This tells the system that you are not a spam bot.
- Click “submit.”
- Answer the remaining questions specific to your Gap Factory or Gap Outlet visit.
- Don’t forget to submit your survey before closing the tab.
- Gap Outlet / Gap Factory Official Site: http://www.gapfactory.com/
- Gap Official Site: http://www.gap.com/