The Burger King Japan Customer Experience Survey delves deep into the satisfaction of its patrons. The management wants to know how well they performed and how they can improve further. Help them by taking the survey.
It will only take a few minutes to answer. You do need to have a receipt from the restaurant to access the site. You can find the link near the bottom of this page. We also have detailed instructions and other helpful links.
About Burger King
Burger King is a US-based chain of fast-food restaurants that started in 1954 in Miami, Florida. It now has over 15,000 all over the world including many in Japan. Aside from burgers, the brand is known for serving chicken, salads, sandwiches, milkshakes, and breakfast.
BK has been exploring the overseas market since 1963 with the first non-continental US branch being in Puerto Rico. Its Asia-Pacific arm handles franchises in the region including those in Japan. The first branch in the country was established in the early 80s.
How to Enter in the Burger King Japan Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from Burger King.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A computer or similar device for web access.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Familiarity with English or Japanese.
- Go to the survey page at jp.tellburgerking.com.
- On the welcome page, you will need to enter several pieces of information using data from your receipt. These include the restaurant number, the date of your visit, and the time of your order.
- You will then have to enter the long survey code printed at the bottom of the receipt. Press START if you are ready to proceed.
- Think back to your experience at the restaurant. Assess your overall satisfaction based on this visit.
- Choose the order type: dine-in, carry-out, or drive-through.
- Now you will be able to drill down on specific aspects of the experience. Rate your level of satisfaction with their friendliness, cleanliness, speed, accuracy, and quality. Be candid whether you were highly satisfied or highly dissatisfied.
- From all that you have seen and tasted, gauge the likelihood that you will return to the branch within the month.
- You will be presented with a long list of the items on BK’s menu. They include the different burgers, side dishes, starters, sandwiches, drinks, desserts, and so on. Put a check on everything that was included in your order.
- Given their name, it is understandable how much focus they place on their burgers. They are interested in knowing how satisfied you were with your order.
- They drill down on this in the succeeding page. Tell them how much you liked or disliked the packaging, the portion size, the appearance, and the value for money of the burger. Do the same for the taste, flavor, quality, and temperature. Assess the probability of repurchase within the next month.
- Talk about your party. Indicate the number of people you were with and how you were able to learn about the survey.
- Answer the classification questions including whether you ordered for a child.
- Write in greater detail about why you gave the ratings you did for BK.
- Get your validation code and use it to claim an offer during your next visit.
- Burger King Japan: https://www.burgerkingjapan.co.jp/
- Burger King US: http://www.bk.com/
- Burger King US Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Burger King Netherlands Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Ireland Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Philippines Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King UK Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ready to do The Burger King Japan Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.