Powered by Service Management Group, the Boot Barn customer satisfaction survey is a tool through which Boot Barn strives to find how happy or discontent its patrons are with its offerings. Most businesses set out to offer buyers the best of products and services. However, not all offerings are embraced by customers the same way. This is because there is a gap between the maker and buyer. Surveys such as this help collect customer feedback and bridge this gap so that both the buyer and seller are on the same page.
Boot Barn is into a variety of fashion products. With such a diverse set of offerings, it’s natural to be more of a specialist in certain product categories and slack in a few other domains. Barn Boot wants this survey to let it know where its strengths lie and the areas where it must pull up its socks.
About Boot Barn
Boot Barn is a clothing and footwear store that sells boots, jeans, hats, shirts, jewelry, etc. Having started its journey as a family-run entity, the company has now more than 200 branches in 30 states across America. Despite no longer being a typical family-run business, Boot Barn still manages to be as humble and simple as it was when it first started. In other words, the shopping experience has the same personal touch that was synonymous with the store during its emerging years.
The store stocks work and western gear for the whole family. Boot Barn houses different styles and brands, such as Ariat, Wrangler, Carhartt, Justin, Resistol, Dan Post, Montana Silversmith, etc. The stores account for a land area of approximately 50,000 square feet, and are manned by staff who are aware of the company’s heritage and values, and trained to provide the right kind of service to customers.
How to Complete the Boot Barn Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device equipped with Internet.
- A valid Boot Barn receipt.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- For the survey, head to bootbarnvisit.smg.com.
- On the page, you would be asked to type in the following information: location number, date of visit, register number, and transaction number. All these details could be sourced from your Boot Barn receipt.
- Answer the questions keeping in mind your buyer experience at Boot Barn when you last visited any of the company’s stores.
- Your responses should be honest and candid.
- As a gesture of gratitude for providing your opinions and thoughts, you would get a validation code post the survey, which you may use to get $5 off your upcoming buy at Boot Barn. Write the code down on the receipt you currently hold and bring it along during your next visit to avail the discount.
- Boot Barn Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms of Service: https://bootbarnvisit.smg.com/Projects/_globalconfigs/text/pdf/termsofservice/SMG_TOS_US.pdf
- Boot Barn Official Site: http://www.bootbarn.com/