Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey, brought to you by Service Management Group, has been created to obtain feedback from customers on what they have liked and disliked about their recent experiences with the company. It is available at www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk and takes only a few moments to complete allowing Hobbycraft to find brand advocates and reach out to unhappy customers. Even the most minor feedback can have a powerful effect.
First, responses of the survey give the company a general idea of areas that need improvement to exceed customer expectations. Second, when the feedback is positive, the company can identify practices that customers like so they can expand them. The overall goal of this survey is not only to collect data, but to take action to improve the overall customer experience.
Founded in 1995, Hobbycraft is now the largest craft supply chain in the United Kingdom, and has over 80 stores nationwide. They carry over 25,000 products for 250 craft activities and countless inspiring ideas. They carry everything from the essentials in arts, crafts, cooking/baking, and much more.
The aim of Hobbycraft is to create a place for crafters and artists of all kinds feel inspired and welcome in their stores and on their website. Employees and managers of the store chain also share interests and knowledge in various crafts, and work to foster a community feel with their customers.
How to Enter the Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Hobbycraft with a survey code. Note: online purchases may also qualify.
- The ability to read and understand English.
- A couple of minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the Hobbycrafy Customer Satisfaction Survey site here: https://www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
- Enter the following information from your receipt: survey code, date (on the receipt), time, and total. Then click start.
- Think about your most recent visit to a Hobbycraft store or the site and answer all survey questions based on that experience. Prior visits can be discussed through the company’s contact information, if desired.
- Please answer all questions candidly. There are no wrong answers!
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk/DContent.aspx?Page=PrizeDrawRules&c=575003
- Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey Provicy Policy: https://www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk/DContent.aspx?Page=Privacy&c=575003
- Hobbycraft Website: http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk